Saturday, April 7, 2007

Enter the Legal Eagles: SRD

April 7th: I appreciate the intervention of the Tata Group’s Legal Department. The department’s involvement would also be useful if we intend to file a case (for wrongful action and/ or compensation) against the authorities...

The authorities at the HCI have suddenly turned sympathetic/ apologetic and have been assuring me of a speedy resolution to this imbroglio. In private, they admit having made a “mistake”.


April 15th: I have sent the documents by Registered Express Post, which typically takes less than a week. However, there could be a delay of upto three days because yesterday was Sinhalese New Year’s Day in Sri Lanka. In my estimate, these should be reaching you during the course of the week commencing April 16th. I would suggest that you retain a copy of this set with you.

No comments: