Sunday, April 15, 2007

Channel Head - Modern Retail

AA: Have put in my papers here… Am joining Hutch in Mumbai as Channel Head - Modern Retail. Hutch basically wants to set up a new channel for sales and service in modern retail that is developing - malls, multiplexes, hypermarkets…

Have wanted to head back to Mumbai for sometime now… Work has also been getting boring, had not been enjoying what I was doing for some time now… This place has changed…

Saw your blog - you seriously should explore a career as a writer/ columnist… else in Marketing… You will be rocking!!

AM: Mumbai is definitely a good city. If I was any younger, I would have added, ‘because of the pace of life’. Now, I’d say 'despite it'… All said and done, Bangalore softens you up – especially around the midriff...

I still have no clue when my return will happen – It’s in the hands of the Tata Group’s liaison and legal departments. I’m just lying down and enjoying it..!

No comments: