Friday, August 24, 2007

Marina to the Rescue

Marina visited New Delhi last week and met with the decision-makers in the Ministry of Home Affairs. They managed to trace my file and my wife explained the case to them in intricate detail. After that, they finally seem to have seen reason and have promised to push things along. Marina has been asked to call again on Monday… It’s like waiting for exam results all over again!

As an employer, Titan has been fantastic, extremely supportive during these difficult times!

5 comments:

Indyana said...

Wish you Good Luck!

Antony said...

Thanks, Indyana - I sure need all the luck I can get..!

Anonymous said...

Hi Antony Anna,
Love your site and love reading the stuff on it. Hope everything goes well for you and lavi. Here is a few words that I always remember when I have a problem. "There is a lot of things to think about but nothing to worry about". God Bless and all the best. Lucia

Antony said...

Hi, Lucia...!

Thanks for that compliment. I probably need to start posting again, but time is hard to come by nowadays. Thanks for those inspiring words; fortunately, life has improved since those difficult days when I wrote this post. Thanks to that experience (whichj is now behind us), we have emerged stronger as a family. Why dont you consider visiting us sometime?

Antony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.